Friday, January 28, 2011

First of many posts (maybe; let's bet against my laziness for once).

So I made a site on weebly.com (link below) called Burden, something that will hopefully become a comic book series following the early life of a young mage named Mason as he tries to let go of his amazing powers and become a paladin, all while knowing that the most powerful necromancer alive named Mason as his successor. But the updates on that site will be on a page called the Burden Logs, and this site is more personal than that. Let's get started, shall we?

I just finished this week's work in my online class, writing a response to a question about the play Othello, the Moor of Venice. With this I am free to work on whatever I please until Monday, but one of my classes will require a presentation related to current events and political science as a whole. It's down to two choices: questioning the Second Amendment's legitimacy centuries after it was written because gun technology is more advanced now OR talking about how the media uses shootings as political ammo against something they hate like video games or other political parties, forgetting about the victims that were FUCKING MURDERED! Odd, huh? Maybe the second one is that I should run with.

Also, I watched the latest episodes of Being Human and The Cape along with Episode 1 of Face Off. So far it looks like a good season, and Survivor: Redemption Island is just around the corner.

Anyone else excited for the coming weeks like I am?

No comments:

Post a Comment